Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Quality apps for meeting the right one...

I had a really bizarre encounter on the first day I arrived here in London. I got a following message on Grindr:

"Bb Raw now? H&H!!!” accompanied with a picture of an anus sperm pushing out.

I was quite astonished. Firstly, because I knew none of the words / acronyms or their meaning. Secondly, I am more accustomed to talk to faces rather than asses, or arse holes. What makes a person to send a message like that to another stranger? And what was the purpose of the spermy anus in all of it? As I later found out these acronyms actually did hold some secretive meanings:
  • RAW BB = Bareback sex = Sex without condoms
  • H&H = High and horny = Being completely fucked-up and drugged and wanting to have sex while being fucked-up and drugged.

I am still kinda wondering the meaning of the spermy anus picture, but let's forget that for a second. It was quite a disturbing image.

Messages like that kept pushing in like snowflakes on a snowy January afternoon in Lapland. They were all suggesting on first sentences quickies and encounters spiced up with some form of a drug. I learned by glancing through the profiles that a "well-dressed" in this context was having no more than a thong on. In most cases even that was "an excess of garments".

The application indicated in its description field that it was built for gays to find other gays around the area. I.e.: GPS -position enabled service bringing local guys on to your fingertips. In this case, as I learned it helps boys to land on your cock very quickly - or so I thought. After completing few discussions with profile holders I deemed saner that most I learned that the app is actually for weirdos who have no intention what-so-ever in meeting you or anyone else in the real world. Chitchatting naughty and probably wanking away rest assured was the objective for the most. I managed to uninstall this messaging service of disgust by accident - and the inflow of dirt stopped coming in.

Well, I thought, this is the internet of the 21st century; apps of all sorts for "specific interests". My friends told me of some other apps I might enjoy a bit more. I’ll elaborate my experiences about them in following postings.

Cheerio J






 

No comments:

Post a Comment