Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OMG!



Randomly googled image
I run out to have my breakfast this morning. My friend said she’s going to join me a bit later. Morning was absolutely beautiful. No cloud in the sky – ocean breeze gently padding my shoulders. I ordered my usual breakfast menu: Omelet with spring onion, onion, little cubes of tomato’s and sweet red peppers, 4 fried eggs, nicely cut pineapple, papaya, guava and watermelon pieces and a cup of coffee. Gosh I love breakfasts - especially with an unobstructed sea-view!

Suddenly I remembered last time I was travelling. I was missing my friend at a breakfast table. I gave her a buzz but she didn’t reply. And then, there she was, walking towards my table – face all red.

“You never going believe this, I am so embarrassed,” she started. “Oh my God I am sooo embarrassed!”

“What? What happened?”

“Well you see when you left I went to the toilet and you know I had a poo and…”

I cut her short. “You went to a poo and you are telling me this???” I waved my hand dismissively and burst “I am not interested!”

Randomly googled image
“No, no, that’s not the point. I mean it is, but it’s not THE point!”

My friend who is small and petite looked so fragile. She looked so dreadfully lost I had to give her the benefit of a doubt and let her continue with her ‘poo story’…

“You see the poo was so big it did not go down the drain when I flushed it so I flushed again. And the water started pouring out of the toilet… I opened the front door and went looking for a cleaning lady.

Randomly googled image
 I found one doing the room next door.” She took a deep breath and then continued. “You see I tried to explain her what had happened, but that poor girl didn’t understand a word in English so I tried to describe with my hands a big poo. I showed an arm’s length of poo and showed as if floor was a toilet and big poo there and water flooding everywhere. She still didn’t understand a thing so I motioned her to follow me to my room.” 

My friend waved her hand in demonstration of how it had happened. It looked a bit queer but I nodded and let her continue.

“So, we went to my room and I opened the door to the bathroom. I opened the toilet seat cover and pointed at my huge big poo. By then of course the water level had gone down and the only thing the poor girl could see was, it really was, a giant twirl of a poo covering half of the toilet. I motioned the girl to come closer as I was about to flush the toilet again. I flushed the toilet and pointed my finger on top of the flushing water. Look, look,” I said.

“That little girl looked so puzzled and incredulous, she obviously didn’t understand what I was about to demonstrate.” My friend took a deep breath and looked directly at me. “You know what happened next?”

“No idea. But I am sure you’ll undoubtedly tell me,” I said.

Randomly googled image
She looked at me. Like a cat just after forced to take a shower. “Nothing! Nothing happened! You see, nothing happened, I flushed the toilet and the poo went down the drain just normally! The girl looked at me pointedly and hissed loudly: “You VERY VERY BAD GIRL!” and run out of my room!

I looked at my friend and burst into tears, I was laughing so much I couldn’t stop. “OMG, indeed, ha-ha, you VERY VERY BAD GIRL!” J Gosh I am happy I had done my breakfast already! J





No comments:

Post a Comment