Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Party time



You know when they say partying with gays is fun? Well, they understate it. It’s fantastic!

You know in all honesty it’s nice to say that the most important thing is being real and frank. Sure, sure it is. But when you’re partying one should consider it as an act. It’s like learning a new language. Take an example of a Brit from Essex. You can’t expect him to speak proper Spanish if he’d never visited any Spanish speaking countries – nor lived there. The feel of the language, the posture, the elevated blood pressure, the intense eye contact and loudness – you don’t get that from the books – or from the exchange student who happens to be in your class. Nor can you get it if you only try to just speak the language. No, I might be wrong here but, one needs to act the language as well as speak it. I think it’s the only way to crack the cultural code. Well, the same applies (sort of) to partying. In all honesty, people don’t go out to do some knitting - nor should they carry their baggage along just to bore us to death. You bring your good vibes and I’ll bring mine and what we’ll get is a bang-on party. So partying is kinda like acting - everyone is making fun and then suddenly having it.  And acting becomes more real as the time passes during the course of night. The night ends up being amazing – as always with your fellow gay buddies. 

I was out last night with a bunch of PR and marketing guys and a handful of “high-soc’s” [hai-soos]. A word they use for “high-society” here. Weird, but simply put loaded women with no responsibilities in this realm and way too much money they could possibly spend themselves (read also "on themselves"). So they party, shop, and perform every possible operation they can to look forever-young!


And young they look. In the age of 45 these women look like in their late 20’s. And no, I am not kidding you guys.  One of these lovely creatures insisted of me being at least a bi-sexual. I gladly succumbed. I thought she was around 23–yo. I dared to ask her, to which she responded with a terrified look “You can’t ask a woman her age!” I responded mildly that as I am gay it is totally allowed. We both laughed. She surrendered… at the age of 32 and after few or more cuts here and there she really looked beautiful. She told about herself. You know chit-chat mainly. I continued by asking whether she worked. And she did! She had just founded a brand – She started to work as a fashion designer. Lovely! Kind of reminded me about the documentary about Karl Lagerfeld where he brushes an elegant color splotch with a swoosh and carries it to the tailor to wonder what to make of it. Such is life! (BTW: I recommend watching the documentary – a good laugh!)

I had a fantastic night out with lovely ladies, bunch of cute Asian boys (or men, as it turned out in the end) and a few great looking guys who all tried to get in to MY PANTIES! Oh, I was so honored.

We visited several cool clubs and I ended up back at my hotel at some point – don’t ask me when and how. I woke up this morning with a banging head-ache. First in months (It’s TRUE!) I don’t normally drink that much.

But then, I found this guy lying next to me. All ripped, curly light brown hair, amazingly big lips carving upwards as he moved here and there right next to me – rubbing his cute ass to my thighs. He had a hard on (not to be too precise it was very nice and thick) so I thought he must be awake … the rest is private J


13th wire from FuckingFactory over.  








No comments:

Post a Comment