Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Change of scenery


Oh, fantastic three days of absolute bliss behind and I have pretty much nothing worthwhile to say… J Eh, well…

Gulf of Thailand in front of me with tens of its islands, emerald blue sea greeting me with a gentle faint breeze... Oh what a bliss indeed! Piano concerto’s playing in the background as loud as these Bose’s could muster and all the sliding doors in this villa sled open. A wind played its little play with white see-through curtains and I thought for a moment that I had landed on to heaven. No, not heaven - not quite yet.

Fourth night to come and whole day still ahead I felt supercharged. I hadn’t done anything worth mentioning for three days. Grilling under the sun, getting tanned, was hard work it did take its toll. I really felt rested but at the same time quite worked out. You know, at the same time feeling absolutely nacked and rested one just wanted to sit tight and relax. “Stepheeeeeen, bring me a Vodka Tonic!” Nothing happened; well maybe he’d hoisted himself into a flagpole. Anything darling, anything to get away from my loving arms… Phew, that poor bastard was most probably still sleeping in upstairs. Why do people sleep and waste whole days’ worth of sun without any particularly good reason. You can take “cloud” when it’s raining, but right now I preferred to be at our infinity little pool and see the magnificent views and write about it while tanning myself. See, one can show little productiveness in action if one just spends a little time before to plan it all.
 
Oh well. Concerto Pour Piano N1 En by Emil Gilels’s playing in the background and the rest of the gang somewhere I had whole downstairs for myself. Gosh I enjoyed being alone music turned to north. Being Gary had been fun so I decided there and then that being Alexander could be great too. I amassed myself a harem of boys and felt like little tart in a Sunday tea & cake party - the biggest one of course. Past days had been fun – well grilling in the evenings at the big patio and swimming during the day. I had not had this much laughter since… well few months!

I need to plan my evening now. What shall I invent for tonight? I guess more boys could do. Yes, sounds like a great idea – and why not, it’s mine! J  

Cheerio J



No comments:

Post a Comment