Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fashion and sex



For those of us who like to wear fashion not just watch it…

I took random pics from Google... and these kind of make me tick:
(following later with not so cool stuff...)

(Random pic from google)

(Random pic from google)

(Random pic from google)

… If you are one who just watches people wearing fashion, prefer window shopping to actual wearing or leaf through magazines instead our little world might be a bit boring place - at least in terms of clothes and sex. I mean anyone can wear a carton box with a black bag tied around ones waste. Uups, that’s fashion! But it won’t get you laid.

World is a wonderful place to live in when you can wear it. To be able to wear what you find and like is an amazing feeling. Wearing nice pieces of clothing on a sexy body makes my day, and makes it even better when others do it too. Why else would one go to a gym than for the looks?? Having nice looks is directly correlated to the amount of sex you’ll get – at least my personal observation. Then again the best way to get a one night stand in a gay club is to wear a basic white t-shirt with blue jeans… quite counterintuitive but yes, the ugly truth. The more boring and common your looks – the better chances of getting laid. “Looking” straight has its advantages. But is it fun? Oh search me, never tried – and always got lucky ;-)

Fashion for me is like a breadth of fresh air. It helps one to see clearly, focus on essential stuff, and walk the way man was intended to stroll. Not in some cheap flip flops but in elegantly made men’s leather high-heals. Yes, high-heals.

If I am disgusted of one thing in this world it’s the women wear monopolization of styles, colors and fabrics. Women and, yes men, who design for women, have stolen almost everything from us. From men I mean.

You know high-heels, corsets, hats, long stockings, lace, skirt were all made for men at first. And then they stole it! You know women used to be satisfied with caftans. Ooooh, those days, those days are sadly over. Nowadays when you see women, they don’t all look like old raisin bags stuffed in bed-sheets but more like over-grilled sausages stuffed into too tight skins. I know, the world is a different place nowadays – but wouldn’t it be great!

It is not that I can say “I don’t feel sexually aroused by seeing these sausages”, of course I don’t. But, this would be a far lesser problem if it hadn’t changed men’s fashion as well. Men’s fashion, what’s this horrible street fashion of today? Men are allowed to wear t-shirts and jeans. The baggy - the better. Like a bed linens on a surfboard! You’ll never get me with that kind of outfit.

Like these... do you see anything special here (except some of the bodies well yeah):
(Random pic from google)

(Random pic from google)

(Random pic from google)

(Random pic from google)


I need to continue this line of thought later… I need sex – sex has healing powers! Sex heals mentally as well as physically… J

Cheerio!

Seventh wire from FuckingFactory over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment