Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

I’m having issues with my girlfriend because of her gay-male friends



Random googled pic
Why? I mean that’s exactly what I asked from my straight friend. The safest company for a straight girl (single or taken) out and about is with a gay guy. It is hard for straight guys to understand this. Yes, it is possible that your girlfriend, as pretty and amazing as she is, is not making any organ of my body to move left or right except eyes, which do appreciate aesthetics. Your girlfriend can be a fantastic company you know – as a friend. And as she is dating happily with you, I don’t have to go to ghastly straight places to search Mr. Perfect for her. So the gay’s best friend is happily engaged woman with a busy boyfriend? ;)
Random googled pic

I had a chat with one of my good straight male friends the other day. He had some trouble in understanding why I would not bang her girlfriend. “Of for crying out loud”, I said, “I am GAY!” I don’t do pussy. He looked at me disbelievingly. “But …” he started. I had to cut him short. “You know Mark, I am your friend. I am gay. I don’t eat pussy. I wouldn’t touch it with a stick you know. It’s simple as that.” Mark thought for a moment and then dared a susceptible smile. “Okay okay...” he replied with a still non-convinced look of a dog that’s just been handed 100 meaty bones.


Why do gay men have beautiful looking women around them?

Random googled pic
Well hell, who knows. But at least there are added benefits like for example not being taken sexually advantage of by your gay friend– ever. And of course there are things women can do more openly with gay guys. Like talk about recent boyfriends, marriages, relationships and all sorts of problems in general, latest things one has shopped, and visit the champagne bar at Harvey Nick’s in-between shopping. And you know, many gays happen to have more avant-garde taste for fashion than straight men (this came as news, right, eh). Simply put life could be that extra bit of more fun with great gay guys around.

If a woman is shopping with his boyfriend there is a little chance she’ll pick up anything worthwhile to her shopping cart. Whereas with a gay-friend she’ll find exactly those pieces that will define her that night.

Of course, having your girlfriend or wife coming home 4am totally wasted and trashed in soap bubbles from the foam party may sometimes make you wonder if the only thing she was doing out and about was dancing. Most probably she was only dancing and having fun – innocent fun. But you know, going out with a bunch sorority gal’s would definitely not improve your chances of getting your girl home earlier and more innocent.

Mm, I need to continue this thought in some later post. I think I am onto something… not quite sure what though – yet.

Cheerio! :)

13th Wire from FuckingFactory over

No comments:

Post a Comment