Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I feel a bit weird today



Randomly googled image

I feel a bit weird today. I do not seem to have appetite for sex. Can’t be my medication (I don’t have any) or weather (hasn't had a negative effect on my libido - ever), nor can it be this recent abundance of sex. I don’t know what it is. This feeling is quite weird indeed. Maybe I need to re-read the manual: “Being a Man”, written by no-one else than … ME! Sometimes hot weather makes me drowsy. It could be that. But, as soon as the aircon hits on I am fine – at least normally. Yep, I still need to try that one out a bit later.
Randomly googled image

Did you know, when a guy doesn’t feel like having sex he's said to have a low libido? When a woman doesn’t want sex it’s because she’s having a head ache, menstruation period, or because she’s just so awfully tired – continuing with a list of possible other excuses. Yeah. And gay guys, well, if you are so run down by days festivities you can't spare a damn hand to your boyfriend then there's definitely something wrong there.  

What excuses do men have?

Well, if I would have a boyfriend he would not be a “bottom-only” guy as I wrote here previously. You see, having a hard day at the office, then heavy training at the gym, then going to a department stores food courts and carry out truckloads of groceries home, and then, waiting on your kitchen table is a bare ass looking for a bang of its life. Dude, sorry. 
I just want to kick back and relax – you’ll do the heavy lifting while I am giving you the butt!

Yes, guy’s excuse can be simple, honest and very believable. We can admittedly just be tired. Now that’s exactly what I don’t like in “coupled-up’s lives”. I can’t pre-plan my occurrences of urgent need for sex. I happen to know when I feel like it – but I can’t pre-plan it. And having a schedule for sessions is a turn off – at least for me.

So, what to do about it?

I think I am onto something. Is this the reason I don’t want to get coupled up or married? Or maybe there are several other reasons I just haven’t uncovered yet. Suddenly I started to be afraid of my precious routines!

You see, I love my routines. I have daily routines, which motivate me, keep me fit, happy and energetic. But then I knowingly do not plan certain things like when to have sex – and it has worked out, so far – perfectly for me.

Randomly googled image
I turned to my friend and asked whether she plans when she’s going to have sex. “What?” she responded from the other end of the pool and continued: “I never have sex!” Well, not much use of that insight for this discussion then…couple of old biddies looked at our direction disapprovingly. I gave a snort, turned my back and put my arm under my cheek while the other one was scratching my ass - on display for the ladies.

While I am writing this I got really horny. Oh no, not because of the old ladies. No, I was thinking the guy I had last night. Not his face, or even his cock, but his body. It was so cuddly! 

Randomly googled image
We went to movies and reserved a “sofa” for two. I have to admit I can’t recall half of the movie but the sofa did prove to be a perfect setting for cuddling. I am sooooo really in need again! Gosh, and I didn’t even need an aircon! Gotta go now, plunge into the pool and hit the road with my precious Honda ST1300 ABS! (joke, i am driving a freaking Vespa!) 

Cheerio! J



No comments:

Post a Comment