Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

And why do we go to the Gym again...


Now WTF is this?


Gym is one of the most erotic places in the world. When you see guys doing their crunches, sit-up’s and pounding the iron you could just smell the testosterone - and sweet smell of sweat. Side note: There are gyms where guys and their sweat actually smell nice and fresh instead of old stale sweat odore which makes you puke…)

Gym is a place which until recently was a place to pump iron. Nowadays almost all of them have transformed to some barmy “comprehensive health centers” with aerobic, yoga, pilates, bodypump etc classes which attract overweight women to stretch their cloven hooves to the far limits of their hips. It isn’t a pretty sight, especially if you are behind one of these mammoth size asses. Ever tried mixed class hot yoga and having a woman in front of you? No? Well, I cannot recommend unless you like weird stuff - like pupic hair close to your nose. I wouldn’t mind men only classest though… but oh, why do their pack those mixed classes so full??
Randomly googled for illustration purposes from 

When I started to go to gym gyms were mostly male. That suited me perfectly. I mean I don’t mind having women in the gym but as we have gym’s for “women only” why not having male only gyms too? There are so few of those in the whole world! Going to gym should be fun and not a traumatic experience right? Oh poor me…

Back to the gym…Why would anyone go to the gym year after year to build some puny 100 grams of real muscle a year? Yeah, you did hear it right. If you thought you just gained 10 kg of muscle last year just take off the water and adjust your initial estimate back to a few hundred grams. I know, so demotivating! And of course it would be easier with steroids but who wants a meatball with bird’s brain? And have you noticed how the meatheads’ body temperature is there in around 40C? Dangerous, and what’s even worse you can’t sleep next with a sack of sweat not to mention the mood swings and agressions to innocent carbage cans.

Well I know at last three good reasons still for going:

  1. You will have so much to enjoy while working out and after training IF you picked up your gym wisely.
  2. What ever was your mood before the gym you’ll most probably feel better afterwards. And unloaded I hope.
  3. You’ll most likely fit better to any nice clothes. General rule of thumb: every month, buy one size smaller waste number shirts, and one size bigger briefs. You’ll fill them in soon. After 12 months have passed change back to your original ones. It does give you that extra mile of motivation, eh.

Let’s talk about eye candy.

Yeah, well can you find anything more motivating (including your way too good looking PT) that a gorgeous hunk doing sit-up’s in front of you while you are doing your abs on the floor just behind him? Honestly? Or maybe yes, having the nicest hunk in the gym to spot you on a bench? Yeah, sounds even better! J

There are so many erotic fantasies around gyms that one really starts to wonder why don’t they come up with sex-gyms! Ah, well, maybe because then there wouldn’t be anything special there. No excitement, no sudden freezing of blood, no longing looks, no secret winks – it would be just so plain, open and simple – and WAY too easy. No, it would not be a huge success I am afraid.

I kind of miss my gym today. On a bright day like this, travelling, having nothing to do, my dear old gym and all the hot guys make me long for home. It’s not the iron bars and dumbbells it’s the iron asses, pec’s and abs, those nice thighs and biceps. Mmm, gosh I miss the shower room and Turkish sauna too…

I guess I need to wake up and stop dreaming. Whoohoow (and this is the honest truth) a guy, hot as hell just parked to sit in front of me. Right now I am having “carb-platter-from-hell spaghetti bolognaise” but all that energy won’t be conserved for very long. LOL, he winked at me. Me raising my eye-brows… uups, he’s going to join me… what the hell, why not… byee!

Cheerio! J

Tenth wire from FuckingFactory over 

No comments:

Post a Comment