Translate

Friday, August 7, 2015

Set objectives first - then execute with precision

I decided today was going to be a bit different than my normal day. I started with a long hot shower and mud exfoliation, whilst my conditioner did its work with my hair. I had a good breakfast at my terrace and went unto my wardrobe to select my “happy-go-lucky –clothes.”

I honestly think people should express more about themselves and how they feel with what they wear… come to think of it; if most people already do they must hate themselves! 

The problem with dressing up is that you need to make a choice. This choice is terribly important. This choice will define the rest of your day and how it will unfold - choice about what to wear and why. One should always pay attention to day’s objectives. When it comes to objective setting I am the master of objective setting. When I set objectives I hardly ever miss them. For example:
 
1.  Blue lightly washed straight cut jeans, white top with short sleeves, white socks, white, blue or red trainers, a black wrist strap and a back-bag equals = 99% probability of getting laid.
2. Black skinny-fit jeans, black Loubutin shoes, black tightly-cut John Galliano vest and a hat pushed on right side and a black Versace leather bag with gold stripes equals = sitting alone in any café reading your sad paper with a 45% probability that someone will come to talk to you – to bum for a cigarette or cash.

Life is hard, it really is.
I have recently tried to cross-dress. And no, I do not mean I would wear a single piece of women’s clothing. This new type of cross-dressing is objective-oriented. Selection of clothes to wear based on objectives. Say, feeling extremely good about yourself and still getting laid in the end or in-between.
This might sometimes mean you need to layer clothes based on your two very conflicting objectives. Wane off hot guys who idealize to have “straight looking boys” and you have narrowed down your interest-based-fuck –agenda for the day.
Now, is there a balance between Abercrombie & Fitch oversized t-shirt and baggy shorts and say,  cat-walk “okayed” -look? Maybe.
I’ve performed few trials to test my theory. The easiest to go wrong is with shoes, bags, belts and other accessories. Patsy, we do love you still :) You could strip off all of it but the sad thing is those are the pimping elements of your outfit - the fun part. The simpler your outfit gets - the more likely it is that you can, when opportunity arises, strip off all of it in a split second with a hot guy – when and where-ever.
Complex buttons and laces are definitely a "no-no" for getting laid on-the-go, but might give you that extra time to think about your strategy if you arrive home with a hottie.
Objective-oriented dressing up has to come with a strict and set agenda. One needs to know exactly what one wants. "Maybe’s" and "If’s" are not allowed. Objectives must be set and then plan put in place and executed with precision.
Sun was shining outside and I felt terribly good. Once I opened the front door my cleaner exited the lift. “Goooood morning!”  We chatted a bit and off I ran. The dust will be gone today – no rock will be left unturned! My cleaner is a miracle worker and does an excellent job at the house. She is worth her weight in gold! (She is, luckily for me, a very skinny girl)

Evidence
My objective of today: Get laid with at least two guys, go to the gym and then dinner afterwards without detour home in-between.

My outfit: Black slim-fit t-shirt, black cap, black skinny-fit jeans, white Converse’s, black Merino-wool cardigan and a waiting in the black rug-sack.

Results: First guy winked his eyes at me on the street – leading to a slow-moving cat-and-mouse -follow to his house, Check! Second guy at the café terrace, started chatting with him leading to amazing oral sex at the back, Check. Ready for gym at 15:30 and ready for dinner at 18:00.

Objective setting matrix:  Objectives met? Check!

Cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment