Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sex – and lack of it


Sex – and lack of it



There is a wide spread believe that sex has nothing to do with one’s happiness. Fuck them!

If you think, even for a second, that celibate makes you happy then just go ahead and try. Personally I felt like my head was exploding, heart stopped beating, sweat came to my forehead, and my appetite was gone after the first two days. I felt dizzy, and started to act aggressively towards people, trees, dustbins and all sorts of wildlife like pigeons. And no - I am not describing abstinence symptoms here.

When you see the world as it is, and think all the violence and crime in it – you can’t but wonder what sex could do to those poor bastards. Lack of sex is like famine. You reach the tipping point and - there! You become a barbaric pre-homo sapiens stepping on hot stones. It’s like going back to a world without spectacles. You know, people used to fight, murder, assassinate and do all sorts of nasty stuff to each other prior to the invention of spectacles. Why? Well, wouldn’t you rather hit first your dagger than wait to be stabbed? If one cannot see one’s enemy the best thing is to stab just in case, right? Of course we are more involved now (some say), but it is the feeling of tangled unpleasantness that gets us anxious and frustrated to the brink of a nervous breakdown – lack of sex to be precise.

I had a chat with an older guy last night. He’s in Asia because he wants to bang three times a day. And you know what, it is entirely possible here. Being white, well-endowed and potentially wealthier than the local bunch makes you suddenly quite attractive – regardless of your wheelchair, hanging man boobs, and worn out skin and teeth. The former cancels out the latter…ghastly!

Anyways, this man, in his 60’s, told me how wonderful it is to live in Asia. I couldn’t have agreed more. Pleasant countries all of them especially Thailand.

He was ranting about something trivial when I saw something worth my attention: two masculine Australians walking past. Phew, they were so cute and nicely built!

And you know what, my turn! J

Fifth wire from FuckingFactory over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment