Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

A day of beauty!



Randomly googled pic
I reserved today for total relaxation and rejuvenation. I know – you bitch! Haha, well once you’ve born as gay, why not taking an advantage of the best parts of being gay.

I woke up this morning and had another amazing breakfast at my shabby five star beach resort. My plan was very simple: First, one hour tanning without any sunscreen, then 3 hours with Lancaster Tan-deepener, 1km swim, then quick gym and shower. After that I was ready for treatments.

Randomly googled pic
I walked into Hanako beauty parlor. Got a seat and kicked back and relaxed. I choose a two hour facial massage with a gold mask.  My “girl” started with a cleaning-milk massaging it gently onto my face. After followed very light scrub and a vitamin C and aloe Vera concentrate massage (Phonophoresis). I had tried that before and it really gives you so nice complexion! I know, the gold mask is a bit excess on top of that but I just wanted that too. So there I was eyes closed in total relaxation.

Randomly googled pic
I was about to sleep and dream. I started counting sheep, jumping over some old fence, when I remembered lambs give me rash. So I decided I will count recent fucks. How many fucks had I really had during this little vacay – hmmm. Let’s start. Departing from the airport, check! Landing in the next airport, check! Arriving at destination and taking a cab to my hotel, unpacking completed, a jump to poolside, shower, and check! Little bit sunbathing, tuna salad with fresh mineral water from Tasmania, turning around, taking sun onto my back, asking a guy next chair to apply the lotion, smile, running upstairs, check! … Oh and that was just the first 48hours… Gosh, I’ve been busy! I got to the 4th day when I became conscious of the fact that my girl was rubbing my nostrils. “Excuse me!! “ I screeched. I heard a distant “sorry, sorry” and those hands were gone. Phew, don’t you just hate when someone is stuffing fingers to your nostrils! Well, I don’t like it! And now, where was I… Yes, on my fifth day…

I felt my girl’s hands rubbing my neck and shoulders… “Rise please,” she said. And I did. What? Was it over already? Apparently yes. I turned and faced the mirror on the opposite wall. Oh yes, quite finished indeed. I looked like a little boy, a 2nd year student from College. From what I could tell my treatment had worked like a charm! And I felt amazing!

I slowly rose up from the treatment chair and after my girl had helped me to put my shoes on I walked slowly and graciously out two ladies keeping both class doors open for me. Mmm, I felt great!

Randomly googled pic
Next, pedicure, manicure, and foot massage. I went to my favorite place in town where I was greeted with Thai bows and Thai smiles. Oh so enchanting! Nothing compares to the beauty of Thai women in beauty parlors when they put that smile on their face and do the traditional hand & head bow. I responded in my gawky way and blushed for which they responded with a friendly giggle. You know those dodgy Thai massage places where you walk past and 25 girls scream at you “Masssaaaaaaaage mister massaaageeee – vely shiiiiiip for uuuuuu?” Well, this wasn’t that sort of place. This one was classy – one which I can really recommend to friends.

Two and half hours passed quickly and before I noticed I was back on my feet walking out of the door. Only difference was of course that I had shiny nails on my hands and feet, all four felt like baby’s butt and I felt overall like a butterfly -so light were my feet I could just take a few steps and speed into a fly. Oh a perfect day and not even done yet!  

Randomly googled pic
Next treatment was a 1hrs full-body rose-salt scrub followed by 1hrs sport massage ending to a one and half hour oil massage. By the time I got out it was 23:00 and I was so exhausted of the day’s activities I had to go to sleep. I really had had a long and tiring day… but, I would sleep like a little baby tonight. No fucks today, but hey, tomorrow is a new day!

Randomly googled pic
I was walking towards my room at the top floor when a door opened. A French looking guy popped his head out. Messy brown lightly curled hair just enough to reach his shoulders, little moustage under jawbone, bright eyes, long and tanned face, and smooth and aesthetic lips –full and so sexy. He looked first the other direction, then directly into my eyes, and asked: “Are you Gary?” I couldn’t breathe for a second but instinctively answered “Yes,” to his question (Honey, I can be whatever you want!). He opened the door a bit wider and motioned me to follow him into his room. He lowered his pants and looked straight into my eyes. “I have a girlfriend you know, so this must be a totally secret okay?” I hummed yes to him, kneeled down and placed that magnificent Bratwurst into my mouth.

Randomly googled pic 
We had amazing sex. After 3 hours and just before the sunrise, lying on our backs and watching stars I fell asleep his dick in my mouth. My big pacifier found its long lost home! The day had been absolutely perfect. I had no guilt over ruining some sad fuckheads date – this was destiny’s calling. I felt him next to me. He rubbed his chin to my hair and growled gently in his sleep. Mmm, good nighty!

And this story continues… 



No comments:

Post a Comment