Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sex – Pre-ordering your snack and having it.


Sex – ordering your snack and having it.



I woke up this morning in my hotel room and felt something was terribly off. Firstly there was no-one next to me and secondly, the aircon was broken – which meant my room was practically a sauna.

I don’t know which bothered me more. Probably the missing aircon, haha!

I decided even though I needed a bit more sleep I’d better hurry to have my breakfast. I greeted some of the most handsome hotel male guests by nodding and saying “gentlemen!” I felt like a proper American slut. Three winked at me which could only mean one thing - I mean I could have my breakfast first and then…

Breakfast, 8 egg whites, glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, muesli with oatmeal milk and some fresh fruits and a strong cup of coffee. Perfect start of a day!

After breakfast I took a shower in a communal showering area. Splendid way to catch up with hot dudes! Unfortunately nothing so far. Not my day… whoops still early morning.

I packed my manly murse and dressed up in beach robe and tiny piece of swimwear. Just big enough to leave a lovely tan line on my little round butt. Ready for the day’s challenges!

So I made my long trip downstairs to the lobby and noticed I forgot my training gear so I went back upstairs. There was no way I could have gone to the pool area without having done gym first.

After abs, back and stretching, I did some biceps and triceps and then some post workout in the 50m pool for an hour. I felt great! And so did that guy who was following me from the gym to the pool.

I thought first he was Spanish but after checking that he said he was a Swiss. Blond brownish hair, beautiful bod, wide smile and a bulge which could not be un-noticed. Well I say! I winked at him only once and then ignored him for the rest of the swim.

I think there aren’t so many things that man thinks more than his bod, cock, other men’s bod’s & cocks and of course food.. There I said it! Anyone detests my statement - Bring it on! Hahaha! While I swim and think these brilliant thoughts I almost always come up with a great outfit for the night. My brain didn’t fail me this time either. Praise for Jean-Paul Gaultier and his unique understanding of Gay-male bodies!

I came out of the pool, walked to the shower area and whilst cleaning myself from the ozonized water I felt big muscular hand touching my butt. There! Perfectly timed, wonderfully planned and brilliantly executed. And I didn’t have to do a thing! And the time was 11:30AM.

At 13:45PM I was back in my room. Changing to light clothes and ready for a little motorcycle ride in a city I just landed two days ago felt like to right thing to do. I felt a bit peckish. I thought Zen Sushi place could offer me just the right sustenance. You’ve got to love Singapore!

After eating I drove to Sentosa island. Beautiful place. Especially because of the beach club it holds on its shoreline.

Needless to say that excursion bore some fruits. Like in my hotel lift where it says “five large male bodies only!” That’s exactly what I got!

Cheerio!

Third wire from FuckingFactory over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment